Friday, September 17, 2010

Why I decided to start a blog.....

I would like to start off my introducing who I am, my name is Yvonne and I'm 26 years old. If someone were to ask me 5 years ago where I saw myself in 5 years, I would have said, "I could see myself as either being married or planning my wedding." Let me bring you back to reality....that's clearly not how it ended up!

This year I decided to end my 9 year....YES 9 year relationship with my high school boyfriend.Long story short...we wanted different things out of life. I'm really quite surprised that it lasted as long as it did, not a lot of people these days can say that they've been in a relationship for that long. It was defiinitely a learning experience let me tell you, but that's not really why I wanted to start a blog.

I wanted to start a blog because I've never really experience the whole "dating" in high school and I'm still kinda new to the whole "dating" world. I've gone on quite a number of dates and to be completely honest with you, they ALL have turned out to be pretty horrible. I know, I know everyone goes on bad dates and what not but I've gone out with some oh ...what's a nice way to say this... some "randoms". I started to think for a second that maybe something was wrong me. Which I've discovered is NOT the case!

There's just some many different stories that I could tell you now but I will go ahead and end it for this first session of blogging, I feel everyone should  have a signautre sign off so mind will be ......

"should've said no a long time ago".

2 comments:

  1. Love the signature! :) Good luck....it truly is a battlefield out there. The secret is knowing when to raise the white flag and when to fight. So they say. ;) (My cousin Wendy pointed me this way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, im excited to read your blog and see where the dating world takes you.

    ReplyDelete